With better rates and lower fees, you can feel confident with a Veridian card in your wallet.
Veridian Visa® Platinum Rewards Card
Our Platinum Rewards† card allows you to buy the things you need and earn points toward the rewards you deserve. You earn one point per dollar you spend, and you can get even more during merchant promotions when you shop through the uChoose Rewards website. Points are valid for 60 months, and you may earn a maximum of 400,000 in one year to use on great rewards like:
- Merchandise – From small appliances to electronics and apparel from your favorite sports teams, you can use your points to shop for a wide variety of items.
- Travel – Get rebates on travel expenses when you pay with your Veridian Visa, or book your flights, hotels and other travel needs directly with your points.
- Entertainment – Get tickets to concerts, sporting events and other great entertainment.
- Gift cards – Redeem your reward points for cards with cash value from many businesses.
- Cash rebates – Turn your reward points into money deposited in your account or credited to your Visa bill.
Already have a Rewards card? Learn more about our new rewards program and how to register.
Veridian Visa® Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy a credit card with a variable interest rate as low as 10.15% APR† plus all of the great features Veridian cards have to offer.
Features and benefits
No matter which Veridian Visa you choose, you'll get:
- Convenience – Check your account anywhere through online banking and our mobile app, access a worldwide ATM network and set up automatic payments from your Veridian account. New and replacement cards are issued instantly at any branch, so you can get back to business.
- Security – Your account is protected by an in-house fraud monitoring team, and you can make your card even more secure with a digital wallet like Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
- Savings – Veridian Visas feature a great rate, no annual fee† and free balance transfers. You can also take advantage of money-saving offers when you use your Visa card to shop online.
- Support – If you have questions about your card, you can speak with a Veridian representative. We're available over the phone, via live chat, and by email. Schedule an appointment with a representative.
- Extras – You get complimentary benefits like travel insurance, emergency assistance and extended warranties on your purchases.
†APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates for the Visa Platinum and Visa Platinum Rewards cards are determined by adding 4.9% to 15.9% to Prime. Prime means the “Prime Rate” as published under “Money Rates” in The Wall Street Journal. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and card type. All loans subject to approval. Current rates range from 10.15% to 18%. Maximum APR is 18%. Possible fee(s): foreign transaction fee is 1% of each multiple currency transaction or .8% of each single currency transaction.