Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
"Creating an inclusive environment is a journey, and it’s something we’ve been committed to for years."
– Renee Christoffer, President & CEO
Veridian strives to be a credit union for everyone, both as a financial provider and an employer. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy Team has created a plan to help us move toward that goal. Some of the key goals:
- Increasing homeownership in our communities, especially among historically disadvantaged groups.
- Providing financial education to help our members take the next steps on their financial journeys.
- Holding roundtable discussions among staff to hear different perspectives and experiences.
- Making sure diversity is represented at all levels of the credit union, from membership to management.
Learn more about Veridian's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion:
- Member Experiences: Hear from members about how Veridian has welcomed and helped them.
- Our Commitment: Read about Veridian's ongoing efforts to create a diverse, welcoming community.
- Financial Education: Learn more about spending plans, credit scores and more.
- Assistive Tools: Learn about Veridian's resources for those with disabilities.
- Supplier Diversity: Register your business to be considered for Veridian projects.