"Creating an inclusive environment is a journey, and it’s something we’ve been committed to for years." – Renee Christoffer, President & CEO
Veridian strives to be a credit union for everyone, both as a financial provider and an employer. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy Team has created a plan to help us move toward that goal. Some of the key goals:
- Increasing homeownership in our communities, especially among historically disadvantaged groups.
- Providing financial education to help our members take the next steps on their financial journeys.
- Holding roundtable discussions among staff to hear different perspectives and experiences.
- Making sure diversity is represented at all levels of the credit union, from membership to management.
Learn more about Veridian's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion:
- Member Experiences: Hear from members about how Veridian has welcomed and helped them.
- Our Commitment: Read about Veridian's ongoing efforts to create a diverse, welcoming community.
- Financial Education: Learn more about spending plans, credit scores and more.
- Assistive Tools: Learn about Veridian's resources for those with disabilities.
- Supplier Diversity: Register your business to be considered for Veridian projects.
In accordance with federal laws and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, this organization is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.