At Veridian, we are committed to providing convenient ways for you to access your account, receive statements, and use other services.
Need help with one of these services?
- Braille statements – receive your monthly account and Visa statements in Braille
- Raised-line checks – these checks allow you to feel the lines that represent places on a check where you would write
- Audio statements – receive your monthly account and Visa statements on cassette tapes
- Large print statements – monthly account and Visa statements are available in large print, magnified 130%
- Business-sized personal checks – these 8"x 3 3/8" checks use a larger font
- Large checkbook registers – filling out and balancing your checkbook is easier with this larger format
Ways to interact with us
- Web site – access your accounts, apply for a loan or a new account 24-hours a day
- TellerPhone – 24-hour access to accounts, transfers, balances and more
- Live Chat – use your computer to "talk" online with a Veridian Member Service Representative
- Teller stations – many of our branches have a teller station at an accessible height for members to complete transactions