We're here to help you learn, too.
At Veridian, we want you to truly understand your money. Here are some resources you can use to further your financial education on your own. Click on any icon to see videos on the same topic. If you're ready for personal financial guidance, fill out the form below and we'll reach out.
Budgets & Spending Plans
A spending plan or budget helps you understand where your money is going. Track your income and spending for a few months to get an accurate picture of your finances, then:
- Use this form to create a spending plan.
- You can use the Financial Wellness in online banking to track your progress.
- Reach your goals with these tips.
To get the best rates, you need a good credit score. If you want to improve yours, track it for free with Veridian's Credit Central and check out these resources.
- Learn what factors influence your credit score.
- See how to improve your credit score.
- Start building your credit as a young adult.
Short-term and long-term financial goals are important. A short-term goal might be paying off a credit card, while a long-term goal could be owning a car or a home. Get tips for:
The amount of debt you have compared to your income, called your debt-to-income ratio, is a big factor in getting credit. Use these resources to be ready to apply for your next loan.
- Get strategies to pay your debt off faster.
- Learn how you can prepare to buy a home.
- Keep these tips in mind if you're buying a car.
- Find a credit card that works for you.
Talk with Community Inclusion
Our Community Inclusion staff is eager to help with your unique financial situation. If you'd like assistance, fill out the form below and someone will reach out to you. If you aren't already tracking your spending, start now so we have more information and can better help you.