Convenience on the go
POSTED IN ARTICLES ON THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2020
Get your money faster with remote check deposit.
Save a trip to the branch and deposit checks on your schedule with Veridian’s mobile app. It’s easy to use your smartphone to upload an image of an endorsed check whenever, wherever:
- Click the menu button in the mobile app and select Deposit Check.
- Sign the back of the check.
- Write "For VCU Mobile Deposit Only" under your signature.
- Follow the prompts to take pictures of your check and upload it for deposit.
Checks missing your signature or "For VCU Mobile Deposit Only" may not be processed, so please be sure to follow these steps.
We're processing checks deposited this way multiple times a day so you get access to your money faster. Here's what you can expect for weekday deposits:
- made by 2 a.m., available by 10 a.m. that day
- made by 11 a.m., available by 2 p.m. that day
- made by 2 p.m., available by 5 p.m. that day
- made by 5 p.m., available by 8 p.m. that day
- made by midnight, available by 10 a.m. the next business day
For weekend deposits:
- made by 9 a.m., available by noon that day
Please note that deposits made after 5 p.m. Friday are considered weekend deposits and will be available by noon Saturday. Deposits made after 9 a.m. Sunday and before 2 a.m. Monday will be available by 11 a.m. Monday.
If you're new to mobile banking, learn more about the other easy and convenient features of our mobile app.
Depositing checks on the go? That’s the value of Veridian.