Home Improvement Loans
Veridian Credit Union offers unique loan options to finance your clients' home improvement projects.
Does your home need repairs? Maybe you're ready to add the finishing touches. From your roof to your windows, to sunrooms and basements– we have financing options to fit your needs.
Home Improvement Visa®
Enjoy a credit card with a variable interest rate as low as 8.15%APR† plus all of the great features Veridian cards have to offer.
- Convenience – Check your account anywhere through online banking and our mobile app.
- Security – Your account is protected by an in-house fraud monitoring team.
- Extras – You get complimentary benefits like travel insurance, emergency assistance and extended warranties on your purchases.
Home Improvement Loan
Use a Home Improvement Loan⥾ to finance your expenses without using your home's equity.
- Finance up to 133% of your home's value (max $250,000) with flexible term lengths
- Even if you don't have equity, get up to $25,000 with terms up to 180 months
- Funds must be used for home improvements
⥾ APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Includes Loyalty Program discount of 0.25% APR when enrolled in eDocs and while maintaining direct deposit of net income to Veridian or, if unavailable, a minimum of 10 qualifying checking account transactions per month. Borrowers will lose discount if they fail to meet Loyalty Program qualifications during loan term. Appraisal fees may apply. Interest on any loan amount greater than the fair market value of the property is not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes; consult your tax advisor for more information. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change and may vary based on qualifications including creditworthiness, loan-to-value ratio and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval. See Veridian for details.
†APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates for the Visa Signature, Visa Platinum and Visa Platinum Rewards cards are determined by adding 4.9% to 15.9% to Prime Rate as published under “Money Rates” in The Wall Street Journal. Current Veridian credit card rates range from 8.15% to 18%. Maximum APR is 18%. Possible fee(s): foreign transaction fee is 1% of each transaction. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and card type. All loans subject to approval. See Veridian for details.