How do I set up ACH for my business in business banking?
- Once approved for ACH Services, a Commercial Services Specialist will walk you through the process the first time. Future ACH files and templates can be added without assistance.
- To add future ACH files, click on the Business Administration menu item in online banking and choose “Payees” from the top menu.
- After you’ve added a payee, click “Add a payment method.” Choose “ACH” from the Method dropdown.
- Click on the ACH Payments. Then click “New Template” under the “Templates” tab. Enter the information.
- Click “Add Payee.” Check any of the individuals that you would like added. Then click “Assign.”
All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately.