Can I make a loan payment online?Veridian offers several convenient ways to make your loan payments.
- Transfer in online banking - To make a payment from a Veridian account, simply transfer the funds using online banking. For help or instructions, contact us today.
- Cross-member transfers - If you'd like to pay your loan with funds located in a separate Veridian membership, we can set up cross-member transfers to allow this action in online banking.
- Payroll deduction - You can have your payments automatically deducted from your direct deposit at Veridian.
- ACH Debit Payment – Set up preauthorized monthly payments from your account at another financial
- To make a one-time payment from another financial institution or credit card, visit our online payment center. There is a $10 charge to use this service. *This service is currently not available to pay a Veridian Visa Credit Card.
All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately.