Loan Resource Center
Select a loan type for more specific information.
General Loan FAQs
There must be enough money in the account you choose to have the payment withdrawn from before the transaction will process successfully. Ways to pay:
- Make your payment by transferring money from a Veridian or external account in Online Banking or our mobile app. You can even set up recurring transfers to pay your bill automatically each month. Learn how.
- Set up preauthorized monthly payments from an account at another financial institution with ACH debit payment.
- Make a one-time payment from another financial institution or credit card* using Veridian’s online payment center. You will be charged a $10 fee and it will take up to three business days for the payment to be credited to your loan. This service cannot be used to pay balances on Veridian credit cards.
- Stop into a branch or contact us.
*Does not include Visa credit cards. Cards that are available for payments include: Visa debit card, Mastercard credit and debit cards, and Discover cards.
Veridian’s Loyalty Program gives you special discounts and other perks when you meet these qualifications:
- Enrolled in eDocs through online banking or our mobile app.
- Maintain direct deposit of net income to Veridian or, if unavailable, a minimum of 10 qualifying checking account transactions* per month.
*Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, electronic funds transfers (EFT), ATM transactions, automatic payments and checks drawn on your account. Transactions made at a branch don’t qualify.
Auto, home equity and most personal loans are eligible for a 0.25% APR discount, while Payday Alternative Loans, first mortgages and Visa® credit cards are not.
Visa Signature® cardholders will earn 2% cash back on purchases when the Loyalty Program qualifications are met.
Still looking for answers?
Contact us with any questions. We're happy to help you get the most from your Veridian accounts.