Pay for College
POSTED IN ARTICLES ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2019
Need help paying for next semester? Apply for a student loan.
More than a third# of students who drop out of college do so because of financial concerns. If you aren't sure how you'll pay for your next semester of higher education, consider a private student loan from our partner, LendKey* .
You can use the money you borrow on tuition, room and board, books and other qualified educational expenses like a computer.
LendKey student loan benefits
Once you meet all the qualifications and have 24 consecutive on-time payments, co-signers on the loan can be released from their obligation.
A lower rate
You can get a .25% reduction on your interest rate just for setting up automatic monthly payments.
There's no origination fee, so you can apply and check out your options at no cost.
Applying online is so easy that it can take less than 15 minutes. Why wait?
You're eligible to apply if:
- You've reached the age of majority in your state.
- You and your co-signer, if applicable, are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- You're enrolled at least half time at an eligible school.
- You have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- You meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards as defined by your school.
- You're a member of Veridian or become a member during the online application process.
If a private student loan could help you or your child pay for their education, check out LendKey's rates and start your application today.