Personal View All
Business View All
About Us View All
Routing Number: 273976369

Our unique, nine-digit number that functions as an address for your bank.

Where can I get help with financial aid?

The financial aid process starts with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form, available at FAFSA, is your application for federal, state and much institutional aid, including scholarships, grants, work-study and federal loans. If you need help with your FAFSA, talk to the financial aid office at your school. Free help is also available from the Iowa College Access Network (ICAN). You need to fill the FAFSA out each year you plan to attend college to qualify for many types of aid. Your financial aid office and ICAN can also help you locate private and institutional scholarships.

All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately.

Locate a Branch

Serving all 50 states digitally with branches in Iowa and Nebraska.

Image of Veridian Branch