What should I bring to a mortgage appointment?
Please bring the following:
- Current paystub(s) for a 30-day period that includes year-to-date information
- W-2s from the previous two years
- If self-employed, federal tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules
- Two months of financial statements savings, checking, money market, CDs), including all pages (first mortgage only)
- If buying a home, a copy of the purchase agreement signed by both buyers and sellers
If you currently own a home:
- Current mortgage statement with loan number and escrow information
- Copy of your current homeowner's insurance policy
All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately.