What does payment protection on home equity loans cover?Home Equity Protection for Protected Events
- Can protect the first two borrowers listed on the lending agreement.
- Protection for loss of life, disability, and involuntary unemployment.
- Cancels up to 3 monthly payments up to a maximum of $3000, for qualifying hospitalization, family medical leave or loss of life of a non-protected dependent occurs.
- Cancels loan payments up to 12 payments or up to a maximum of $12,000 in the event of death, terminal illness or accidental dismemberment up to the end of the month during which you reach age 70; after the end of the month during which you reach age 70, 25% of the balance is canceled, up to 12 payments or up to a maximum of $3,000.
- Provides up to 12 months or a maximum of $12,000 of disability protection.
- Provides up to 6 months or a maximum of $3000 of involuntary unemployment protection.
All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately.