Need help or have a question?
We're here to answer your questions and best serve you in creating a successful financial future. Start searching the site or contact us below.
How do I contact a Mortgage Loan Originator?
Apply online before meeting with an originator in order to speed up the process.
- Where can I find phone numbers for Veridian branches?
- Which loans are eligible for Delay-a-Pay?
- Is Veridian financially secure?
- What is a foreclosure?
- Can I payoff my mortgage loan in Online Banking?
- Can I payoff my car loan within Online Banking?
- What is HMDA?
- Is a down payment required on a business loan?
- Can an appraisal from another lender be accepted for a new Home Equity loan with Veridian?
- What is a flood determination?
- What types of business loans does Veridian offer?
- How often can I use Delay-a-Pay?
- What is an installment loan?
- What should I bring to a mortgage appointment?
- Can I use the equity in my home as a down payment for a construction loan?
- Will I be required to refinance my construction loan after completion?
- Does Veridian offer mortgage loans?
- Can I make a partial payment on my mortgage loan?
- Do I earn interest on funds in my mortgage escrow account?
- Will I receive a coupon book for my mortgage loan?
- Does Veridian Credit Union offer reverse mortgages?
- How long is a mortgage pre-approval valid?
- Can I finance closing costs when refinancing a first mortgage?
- When can I lock in my interest rate?
- What is mortgage insurance and when is it required?
- I’ve had a few employers in the last few years. Will that affect my ability to get a new mortgage?
- If my property appraised value is more than the purchase price, can I use the difference toward my down payment?
- What will be required if I withdraw money from a 401(k) account for my mortgage down payment?
- Will my student loans in deferment or forbearance be counted as debts on my mortgage application?
- Can I get a copy of my appraisal?
- If I obtain a mortgage through Veridian, where will my mortgage closing take place?
- How do I know if it’s best to lock in my interest rate or let it float?
- Can I apply for a loan before I find a property to purchase?
- Are there any prepayment penalties charged for the loan programs offered by Veridian Credit Union?
- How do I know if it makes sense to refinance?
- Who Should Consider a 15-year mortgage?
- Can I apply for a mortgage loan online?
- What is the required down payment for a commercial real estate loan?
- What are the rates on commercial loans/mortgages?
- What are the terms for Commercial Mortgages?
- Is it hard to transfer property into my Trust?
- What is a conventional fixed-rate mortgage?
- What is an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)?
- What is a construction loan?
- What types of mortgage loans are offered by Veridian?
- How can I contact Veridian?
- Why schedule an appointment online rather than showing up at a branch?
- Can I schedule an appointment for today?
- Why would I schedule an appointment rather than applying online?
- Can I schedule an appointment with a specific Veridian employee?
- What should I bring to my appointment?
All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately.