Become a member
Joining Veridian Credit Union is simple.
As a Veridian member, you'll get to experience the credit union difference through better rates and lower fees. You already qualify for membership if you're part of any of these groups:
- Residents of the counties that comprise our field of membership. View a map and county listing.
- Employees of businesses located within our field of membership. These individuals can share the benefit of membership with family or household members.
- Family or household members of current members and individuals eligible for membership.
- Individuals with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 who live in Iowa.
- Registered users of Dwolla.
Our membership policy states, “Once a member, always a member.” This means you maintain full privileges even if you move or part ways with the company or association that initially qualified you for membership.