Veridian Credit Union offers unique loan options to finance your clients' home improvement projects.
Does your home needs repairs? Maybe you're ready to add the finishing touches. From your roof to your windows, to sunrooms and basements– we have financing options to fit your needs.
Home Improvement Loan
Use a Home Improvement Loan⥾ to finance your expenses without using your home's equity.
- Finance up to 133% of your home's value (max $250,000) with flexible term lengths
- Even if you don't have equity, get up to $25,000 with terms up to 180 months
- Funds must be used for home improvements
Home Equity Loan
Home equity loans are great because your improvement costs are consolidated into a single monthly payment at a low interest rate. Plus, home equity loans can be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor for details), and we offer flexible options.
- Get up to 100% of your home's value - available in a lump sum or as you need it
- Low rates that may be fixed or flexible
- Funds can be used for nearly any purchase