POSTED IN ARTICLES ON THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2020
Update: Face coverings will be required in all branches effective July 29.
Veridian's traditional branch lobbies are now open for regular business hours while branches located inside Hy-Vee stores remain closed until further notice. Effective Wednesday, July 29, face coverings will be required inside all Veridian branches for the safety of our members, employees and communities. Learn more about what to expect on your next visit to a branch.
No-contact account access
Members who prefer not to wear a face covering will still be able to access a variety of no-contact service options.
- Transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks and more with just a few clicks in online banking and our mobile app. If you haven't already, register for online banking now. You can also access help with online and mobile banking, including resetting your username or password.
- To connect with a specific department at Veridian, send us an email.
- If your transaction must take place in person, visit one of our drive-ups or ATMs.
- Call or chat into our Member Contact Center for help with other needs.
There are several ways we may be able to help members experiencing financial hardship as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic:
- We're deferring loan payments. Complete this form so we can review your options together.
- We've set aside $3 million for Financial Assistance Loans to eligible members*. Financial Assistance Loans are designed to offer a low-interest way for current members (as of March 23, 2020) who are financially impacted by the Coronavirus to manage expenses during loss of income. The first payment isn't due for 90 days.
- Economic stimulus payments showing as "pending," will be available in your account as soon as it is released by the federal government. Please note this is not a Veridian hold.
- Unfortunately, we're no longer able to accept applications for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program at this time. We will continue to update this page if that changes.
Information on community-based resources is also available from Iowa/Nebraska 211.
Veridian is following guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Iowa Department of Public Health and Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, and we're taking a variety of other precautionary measures.
- Non-essential events and meetings have been canceled, postponed or adjusted to take place in a no-contact format.
- Employees who work from a variety of offices as part of their regular schedule have been reassigned to work from a single office.
- To ensure the continuity of services, we've equipped as many employees as possible to work remotely.
We'll continue to monitor updates on the Coronavirus closely, and our response will adapt promptly to initiate new precautions in all Veridian branches and offices as necessary.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate effective 3/24/20. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change and may vary based on qualifications, including creditworthiness and loan-to-value ratio. All loans subject to membership and approval. See Veridian for details.