Become a member
Joining Veridian Credit Union is simple.
As a Veridian member, you'll get to experience the credit union difference through better rates and lower fees. You already qualify for membership if you're part of any of these groups:
- Residents of the counties that comprise our field of membership. View a map and county listing.
- Employees of businesses located within our field of membership. These individuals can share the benefit of membership with family or household members.
- Family or household members of current members and individuals eligible for membership.
- Individuals with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 who live in Iowa.
- Registered users of Dwolla.
Our membership policy states, “Once a member, always a member.” This means you maintain full privileges even if you move or part ways with the company or association that initially qualified you for membership.
To join Veridian, complete the membership application and open a Member Equity Savings account with a $5 deposit. If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible for membership, please contact us.