Sponsorship Request Form
The following criteria must be met before Veridian Credit Union will consider providing sponsorship funding for an event:
- Held close to Ankeny, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Coralville, Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Independence, Iowa City, Johnston, Marion, Oelwein, Omaha (Nebraska), Papillion (Nebraska), Waterloo, Waukee, Waverly or West Des Moines. These communities serve a large portion of Veridian’s membership.
- Everyone is welcome to attend. The event isn’t exclusive to a group of people based on race, age, religion or ability.
- Individuals, political parties and religious programming aren’t eligible for sponsorship funding.
When all of the sponsorship funds for the current funding period have been distributed, an organization may not receive funding even if its event meets the sponsorship guidelines.
- This Sponsorship Request Form must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event.
- To submit through email:
- The information listed in the application below should clearly describe the sponsorship benefits Veridian will receive for partnering with the organization for the event.
- The organization will receive an email or phone call from Veridian about its request for sponsorship funding within 10 business days.
- If the request for sponsorship funding is approved, Veridian will need:
- A copy of the organization’s Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 or a completed Vendor Information Form.
- The due date for any materials the organization needs from Veridian, such as company logo, banners, premiums, etc.