How do I place a Swap Sheet ad?To place an ad for the first time, you will need to create an account.
- Click on "Login/Submit Ad" on the left-hand side of the swap sheet screen.
- This will bring you to the "Login" screen if you're not already logged in.
- If you are a new user, you will need to create an account.
- You will be asked to create a unique username. If your user name is not accepted, this means it's in use by another member and you'll need to select a different username. If your username is accepted, you will see the "New Member Set-up" screen.
- In the "New Member Set-up" screen, you'll fill out a form with membership verification information. This information is needed because the Swap Sheet is a service for members only. At this point you will also be asked for a password (this can be anything you'll be able to remember). This information can be updated at any time by clicking "Edit Member Info" while logged in.
- After the initial sign-up, you will be able to log in with your username and password to submit or edit ads. Please keep a copy of your username and password in a secure place for your reference.
- All ads are area code (319) unless otherwise stated.
All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately.