Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- From the browser's Tools menu select Internet Options...
- Select the Security tab
- Select the Internet icon
- Select Custom Level...
- Scroll down the Settings list to the Scripting item (You may need to double-click on icons to expand lists)
- Under the Active scripting item, choose Enable
- Select OK and close the Internet Options window
Mozilla Firefox 0.8 or higher
- From the browser's Tools menu select Options...
- Select the Web Features icon
- Select OK to confirm and close the Options window