Transfer money without writing a check, visiting a branch, or even making a phone call. This means you can transfer money day or night, from anywhere in the country with an Internet connection.
- Convenient access to link your bank, brokerage, and credit union accounts
- Choose from one time, scheduled, or recurring transfers
- More cost effective than a wire transfer
- Processes faster than a check
- Saves time by eliminating a trip to a branch
Transferring money to Veridian Credit Union from another financial will be free of charge. This feature is convenient to transfer money from an external account into your Veridian checking or savings to open a CD, raise your balance, or fund a payment.
Transferring money out of Veridian is just as simple. For standard remote transfers, a $2 fee applies.
- From within online banking, click on Transfers
- Then click on Add Remote Accounts
- Follow the instructions to add your account data
Please Note: If you would like to make a transfer to another membership within Veridian, you can still use cross-member transfers in online banking. To set up an account for cross-member transfers, contact us by phone or chat. To transfer money to another person, use Veridian P2P powered by Dwolla.
*At this time, Remote Transfers cannot be used for international funds transfers. If you need to transfer funds to an international financial institution, please visit a Veridian Branch location to initiate a wire transfer.
For more information
contact us by