What can I do with Mobile Web?
- Access your accounts anywhere, anytime
- Pay your bills using mobile bill payment
- Conduct personalized and secure transactions
- Check balances, transfer funds and search through your history
- Check for local branches and ATMs with our location search
Using Mobile Web is simple. First, visit mb.veridiancu.org/enrollment to create a username and password and register your membership and mobile phone. Once you’ve set up your Mobile Banking profile, you will be able to visit mb.veridiancu.org from your mobile phone’s browser and sign in with the username and password you created.
You can also text “GO” to Veridian’s shortcode CU2GO (28246) to link directly to Mobile Web.
Mobile Web uses encryption to keep your information secure and confidential. No information is stored on your phone, but for security reasons, we recommend that you never use your phone's notepad or address book to store your login information.