Available Mobile Banking Alerts
- Daily Balance Alert: receive your account balance each morning. You'll always know how much is in your account.
- Balance Threshold Alerts: set a high and/or low threshold and get alerted when your balance goes above or below your settings.
- Check Cleared Alert: get notified each time a check clears your account.
- Loan Payment Due: this text notification reminds you to make your loan payment on time (note that this alert is not available on open-end line-of-credit loans like credit cards and open-end home equity loans).
- Deposit Threshold Alert: receive notification of any deposits that are larger than the amount you have set. For example: get a text whenever more than $300 is deposited into your account. This is great for direct deposit users!
- Withdrawal Threshold Alert: set up this alert to be notified when a withdrawal made from your account exceeds your settings. For example, if you set up an alert for whenever more than $500 is withdrawn from your account, you may be able to catch fraud right away!
Mobile Banking Alerts can be set up on each account you have enrolled. Your checking account alerts may look different from your savings account alerts.
Quiet Times and Suspend Settings
Use special settings within Mobile Banking when you don't want to receive alerts. Use quiet time settings for instances when you would like your alerts to be saved until your quiet time is over. For example, you may wish to set 10 p.m. until 7 a.m. as a quiet time. Any alerts you receive during those hours will be saved and sent to you after 7 a.m. Use suspend settings for times when you wish to not receive your alerts at all. Alerts missed during your suspend time will NOT be delivered later.