- Pay anyone - your doctor, a friend, or your regular bills.
- Paperless eBills - view your current balance and due date for participating billers.
- Quickly schedule one-time or recurring payments up to a year in advance to anyone in the US.
- Easily track past and future payments show in payment history.
- Schedule multiple payments - in the time it takes to write out just one check, you could pay all of your bills with Bill Payment.
How Bill Payment Works
Payments that are sent electronically will be deducted from your account on the specified Send Date and are expected to be posted by the payee within two business days. You will know a payment is being sent electronically when there is a little electronic symbol in the left column next to your payee name.
Payments that are sent by check will be processed (mailed) on the specified Send Date and are expected to arrive five business days later, but are not withdrawn from your account until deposited by the payee — just like any other check. Because the mailing time for paper checks varies, it is recommended to have the appropriate funds available in your account on the Send Date.
Sign up for Bill Payment today!
- From within online banking click on Pay Bills then click Get Started.
- Verify your personal information and enter your email address - if any information is incorrect, please contact Veridian.
- Read the Bill Payment Enrollment Terms and Conditions and click I Agree.