- This program is designed to help qualifying individuals become homebuyers by providing down payment assistance
- For qualified homebuyers, this program will provide up to seven percent of the purchase price in down payment assistance
- The maximum assistance a homebuyer can receive is $5,000.
- You must complete Home Buyer Education Classes at Operation Threshold
- Purchase a home in a designated area
- Meet maximum household income and asset guidelines
- The seller can pay the closing costs.
Find a Mortgage Loan Officer in your area to have all your mortgage questions answered by an expert!