Home Equity Loans
You can use the equity in your home to make home improvements, pay school tuition, or even to consolidate credit card debt. The amount of money you can borrow depends on the equity you have in your home - the difference between what your home is worth and how much you owe. Home equity loans have favorable rates
, low closing costs, and could have possible tax benefits*.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- An open-end revolving line of credit
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's equity for up to 25 years.
- Available 5-year-fixed, 10-year-fixed, and variable options.
- Your minimum monthly payment is 1% of your balance.
Closed-end Home Equity Loan
- A one-time fixed-rate loan
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's equity
- Available with terms of 5, 10, 15, or 20 years.
No equity? A Home Improvement Loan
allows you to finance your home improvement without having any equity available in your home. Learn more!
Looking to pay off your mortgage sooner? Our 10 & Done Loan allows you to refinance to a low fixed-rate loan to pay off your mortgage in only 10 years. Learn more!
Sometimes refinancing your home is an alternative to a home equity loan. To find out more, visit our Mortgage Center for a customized quote.
Where to learn more
for more information on Home Equity Loans from Veridian, or
schedule a call
with a Home Equity Specialist, and we'll call when it's convenient for you.
Check out our handy checklist
of things to bring when you apply.
*Consult your tax advisor to determine if your Home Equity Loan
provides you with a tax benefit.