- A Check for an item sold over the Internet that is:
- Written for more than the item's selling price?
- Arrived via an overnight delivery service?
- Drawn on an account that is different from the person buying the product?
- Informed that you were the winner of a Lottery that you did not enter
- Instructed to either wire, send or ship money to a large U.S. city or another country even if to receive a deposit from another country such as Canada, England, or Nigeria
- Have you been asked to pay money to receive a deposit from another country such as Canada, England, or Nigeria?
- Receive an email requesting you to confirm, update, or provide your account information
If suspect a check, another payment form, or an email may be fraudulent, please contact Veridian immediately.