Your Business Rewards Card comes with access to the Visa Information Source Select (VIS Select) reporting system. This web site lets you view detailed spending analysis of all your Veridian Business Debit and Veridian Business Rewards Credit Card purchases and gives you access to five custom reports that are available on demand.
Points will accumulate with a ratio of 1 point per $1 spent on purchases and have a 60-month expiration date. Points accrue per membership and have a max of 400,000 per year. Reward types will be gift certificates, travel and cash rebate. Manage your rewards online.
More benefits with Veridian's Visa
- In addition to the convenience of shopping with your Visa card, you can also obtain cash advances at any financial institution displaying the Visa symbol.
- Sign up for automatic payment, and we'll make sure your Visa payment is made on time.
- Monitor your Visa account balance, payment status, and make payments by transferring funds from your checking or savings account anytime using Veridian's Online Banking at www.veridiancu.org or TellerPhone (24-hour automated telephone system).
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection
- Assists in protecting business purchases from lost, theft or damage within the first 90 days of the purchase date.
- Doubles the time period of the original manufacturer's warranty up to one full year on warranties of three years or less.
- Visa Liability Waiver – Protects companies from card misuse by terminated employees up to $100,000 per cardholder.
- Business Hotel Savings – Provide standard room discounts up to 60% at hotels, resorts, & motels in over 123 countries. For details, call (800) VISA-616.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Reimburses for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
*Rate expressed as Annual Percentage Rate. Prime means the "Prime Rate" as published under "Money Rates" in The Wall Street Journal. The maximum APR is 18%. Other fees may apply: late payment fee ($15 after 15 days) and returned check fee ($27).
Contact a Veridian Credit Union representative for more information or to apply.