The best way to prevent fraud is to know about the different types of tricks and scams out there. If you recognize or suspect fraud, be very cautious. Report fraud or suspected identity theft to your financial institution immediately.
If you're looking for ways to report fraud and protect yourself from scams, be sure to read about the Iowa Fraud Fighters. The Iowa Fraud Fighters is an educational resource for people who have fallen victim to fraud, or are working to protect themselves against fraud and scams. For more information, visit the Iowa Fraud Fighters website, or stop into a Veridian branch today.
To learn more about fraud, explore the articles below.
- Phishing--What you need to know!
- Tips and tricks to avoid falling for phishing.
- Know the warning signs of fraud.
- Learn about common types of fraud.
- 10 tips to protect yourself from fraud.
- Protect yourself from identity theft.
- Reduce junk mail to prevent identity theft.
- BalanceTrack® Identity Theft Prevention