Welcome to our Human Resources page! This page allows you to view current employment opportunities from Member Service Representatives to Administrative or Managerial positions.
- Business Analyst - Waterloo
- Consumer Choices Option Representative 1 - Waterloo
- Consumer Choices Option Representative 2 - Waterloo
- Spanish-speaking Teller - Cedar Rapids/Marion/Iowa City
- Spanish-speaking Teller - Des Moines Metro
- Spanish-speaking Teller - Waterloo/Cedar Falls Area
- Teller Service Representative - Cedar Rapids/Marion/Iowa City/Coralville
- Teller Service Representative - Des Moines Metro
- Teller Service Representative - Waterloo/Cedar Falls Area
If you would like to check the status of an application or have other questions please contact a Veridian Human Resources Representative in your area.
|Waterloo/Cedar Falls:||Des Moines Metro:||Cedar Rapids/Iowa City:|
1827 Ansborough Avenue
Waterloo, Iowa 50701
(319) 236-6723 or
(800) 235-3228 ext. 6723
1201 South Ankeny Blvd
Ankeny, IA 50021
(515) 289-5504 or
(800) 235-3228 ext. 5504
2810 Edgewood Rd SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
(319) 743-6453 or
(800) 235-3228 ext. 6453
Veridian was named to The Principal® 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security.
All Veridian Credit Union branches and offices are compliant with the Iowa Smokefree Air Act. Veridian participates in E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows an employer, using information reported on an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to determine the eligibility of that employee to work in the United States.